Thursday, October 17, 2013

amazing mom

assalamualaikum.

so today i miss my mom a little too much.i was getting all teary on the bus on my way home after class and i dont know why.i'm gonna write about my great mom in this post.the one that has been one of the strongest backbone for me.the one who put everything into places when things get shattered. the one who holds my hand when i get scared. i know urs would be amazing too but of course i'll be a bit bias and say that for me i have the best mom i could ever ask for.alhamdulillah.


i cant believe that it took me so long to realize how much my mom loves me.after 22 years it finally hits me that mom loves best!they love without expecting anything in return.they will always be there when u need them.they are the one who genuinely feel happy when u accomplish anything.that's what a mom will always be.

my mom,at the age of 65 should be able to rest at home and let the children take care of her.but in my case,it's the other way round.at that age my mom has to be in the hospital to look after a grown up daughter that suddenly being diagnosed with cancer.this mom stayed up at night when the daughter coudnt sleep.this mom went back and forth to the toilet to get the bowl when the daughter couldnt walk to go to the loo.this mom had to be strong to let the daughter hold on to her when she finally could take a few steps.this mom was all sleepy in the morning because she could not sleep at night when the daughter kept on asking for water,food,or complaining about pain.this mom slept on the hospital floor just to keep the daughter accompany.this mom recited verses in the quran just to make her daughter feel at peace.this mom never ever complained anything.she accepted whatever Allah has planned and trusted him with all her heart.

and i'm proud to say that this great mother is my mom.one of the strongest reason i could still go on like this is her. every time i feel like giving up my mom would never let me.she'll always there.she tries her best to instill positivity in me. 
i love my mom.so much that i can never imagine going through this alone. thanks ma for everything.
i'm hoping for a chance from Allah to let me love you as much (:
Share:

4 comments:

nik ros said...

rindu ma jugak.kdg2 aku pun gitu dik.tetiba teringat.berair la mata ni.haha

tenku butang said...

Haiiiii..Cakkk!!
done follow sini no. 49
sudilah kiranya follow me back yea..
he2.. salam kenal.. keep in touch yea..=)

http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

dan my 2nd blog
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/

Ummu Umar said...

salam idzni. akak sll baca blog idzni since a month a go. smg Allah kuatkan idzni. insyaAllah sesudah kesulitan itu ada kemudahan...

nik idzni dalila said...

yuhh-tu laaaa huhu
tengku butang-thanks (: selamat kenal (;
kak ummu-thanks akak insyaAllah amin amin (: