Thursday, September 26, 2013

london!

assalamualaikum wbt

i am officially a 3rd year medical student. weeeehoooooooo! alhamdulillah..
I am so happy that I still have the chance to at least try and fulfill my dad's dream of seeing me to be a doctor insyaAllah. to be honest, that dream has slowly assimilated with my own so now i cant really say that it's only my father's wish to see me being a doctor. i want that too. somehow being at the receiving end really wake me up. I probably dont quite know how to define a good doctor but I am quite sure about what kind of doctor I dont want to be. I hope by the time I qualified, I will still remember this.

London is treating me well at the moment. I kinda love the fact that I am quite busy with my study that sometimes I sort of forget that I am ill.but one thing that I really wish and pray that I wont forget ever is the fact that Allah has been so generous and merciful towards me and I should never ever forget to be grateful everyday.

I might not have the kind of living everyone would envy of but seriously I think I am the luckiest girl on earth in my own opinion. Have you ever imagined how the life of a stage 4 cancer patient would be?and the fact that I could still carry on like this really make me feel glad.It's like God giving me the hardest test but somehow He also eases it for me. I have no idea how long I'll be this lucky but I do not want to think so much about the future. I'll try to be grateful and live my life according to what God has planned for me. It's not easy but somehow it's easier than worrying too much about what might happen in the future.

It's been a tough journey and yet it'll remain as the most memorable one.it's what i gained from this is rather important.thank you so much to those who are always there when i need someone.thanks to my family for putting up with someone like me.sometimes i know it too that i could be the hardest person to love and yet i am loved by so many.that what makes me feel so grateful.


Share:

0 comments: